Today we’re talking all about hair. I get a lot of questions on how I get my loose wavy curls. So today I’m sharing my top five tips on how to make your curls look more natural and effortless
Don’t separate hair into horizontal sections
- This will save you time and keep your curls from looking too uniform
Curl pieces that vary in thickness
- When grabbing pieces of hair try to vary the thickness of each section.
- Curl half-inch sections to 1 and ½ inch section
Don’t curl ends
- Leaving the ends of your hair out of the curling iron helps create more of a wave in the hair.
Run your fingers through after curling
- This will separate the curls more and help your curls look less uniform
Use at least a one-inch curling iron
- Anything smaller will make your curls too tight
Shop my favorite hair products!
Thanks for reading
Come say hi!